2021 DEEP WATER SOLO COMPETITION & FUNRASIER
The vertical cliffs at Little Mcgregor Lake varies from 12'-20' tall with deep, refreshing water to catch climbers. This outdoor, point-based competition is open to climbers of all ability levels!
There will be a lifeguard on duty. Competitors must be able to swim.
SATURDAY, JULY 31 TIMELINE:
9:00 am | Check-in and late registration
10:00 am - 1:00 pm | Open Climb
2:00 pm | Finals Round
3:00 ish pm | Prizes & Raffles
- Extra climbing shoes, if you have them!
- Liquid chalk preferred. There will be chalk bucket stations at the beginning and at the middle of the wall.
- A towel! (Chamois work great).
- Sandals to wear on top of the cliff. Unfortunately, broken glass is often present.
- Wear sunscreen!
- A motorless watercraft. Viewing happens from the water. So bring a SUP, canoe, kayak, or floatie!
- An anchor for your watercraft
- Your own drinks and snacks
- Hats or umbrella (the area is very exposed with no shade).
- CASH FOR RAFFLE TICKETS
- Water toys
This is a pack-in, pack-out event. Please help us keep it clean and practice Leave No Trace.
Parking is limited. Carpool if you can!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. IF YOU WANT TO COMPETE, PLEASE SHOW UP BY 9:00 AM ON SATURDAY MORNING FOR IN-PERSON REGISTRATION. CASH OR CHECK ONLY.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
IF YOU WANT TO COMPETE, PLEASE SHOW UP BY 9:00 AM ON SATURDAY MORNING for in-person registration.
cash or check only.
JULY 31, 2021
little Mcgrecor LAKE
FINALS ROUND 2:00 PM
ALL PROCEEDS SUPPORT the team fund.
hit us up!